Choose a NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning Company
As a homeowner, when you need repairs, maintenance, or updates done at your home or property, naturally you do research because not only do you want to protect your investment but you want an experienced company that specializes in what you need.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association is a non-profit organization committed to the highest standards for safety, evaluation, and cleaning of HVAC ducts.
One of the most important qualifications to look for when hiring an air duct cleaning company is that they are NADCA certified and here is why:
1) You will be assured that the company follows the NADCA cleaning standards to protect the consumer as stated in the NADCA Code of Ethics.
2) Air duct cleaning companies must meet strict requirements to become a member of NACDA. A certified Air System Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) must be on staff having passed the NADCA certification examination and in order to maintain certification attend regular seminars to further their industry education.
3) Passing the exam demonstrates extensive knowledge in HVAC design and cleaning methodologies, indoor air quality, safety, mechanical, field experience, and the ability to correctly apply practical knowledge.
4) NADCA members follow a higher standard of quality dedicated to providing an optimum level of assurance to customers. They will be able to show you proof of membership and certification, proof of insurance, and proper licenses. NADCA members will be able to assess and specify what needs to be cleaned, such as air ducts, coils, registers, drains, grills, etc. and offer a detailed explanation of what they will be doing.
5) Be aware of companies that claim to be NADCA certified offering a nominal fee and do a poor job. These companies also may perform unnecessary services with or without the homeowner’s permission. Go to the NADCA website and click on Find a Professional to make sure the company you choose is NADCA certified.
At Clean Air Columbia, we pride ourselves on the quality of our services.
Our customer service is second to none and our equipment exceeds the industry standards, resulting in thousands of satisfied customers. Our services are designed to help you save money and breathe easier, which is why we take your home’s air quality seriously.
A recent satisfied customer has this to say about Clean Air Columbia —
“I could not be happier with the job Clean Air Columbia did on my home. The service team arrived on time and were extremely professional. We walked through the rooms and discussed how cleaning would be done and what equipment would be used. Quite a bit of lint, dog hair, and other debris came out of the ducts – especially the one connecting the dryer! Clean-up was quick and complete. Terrific work!!!”
Fill out this convenient online form today to schedule your FREE consultation or contact us at (573) 489-8303 for more information about our services.